Sunday, March 19, 2006

March 12, 2006 Calen Loves Play-doe

"Dada, Pla-PlayDoe" "DaDa, Ma-a doggie" comes from the living area as I am working in my office. Yes, it is time to "pla-PlayDoe" and DaDa is the best playmate around for that. I even have a spare set of cans of Playdoe in my office closet just in case I need some.

So far, smashing the different colors is Calen's favorite thing to do with the stuff. Yes, yellow and blue really do make green and we have proven that fact over the last couple of can fulls over and over again!

He also loves watching us make different animals and things with play doe. The more colors involved the better. When I made an airplane, he took it "flying" through the house making a plane noise as it flew.

As you can see in this photo, he gets pretty focused when it comes to "pla-PlaDo"! Not intense enough to put down the spatulas though!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: